Kepfram & Ellie's Travel Journal

Thursday, August 13, 2026

A new adventure begins!


 


After 20 years sleeping, this blog is ready to awaken! We have landed in Hanoi, Vietnam!!

Ellie & Kepfram begin their year in SE Asia - after 20 years back living in NYC & raising a phenomenal kid (who's now beginning his solo adventures), it is time to explore, immerse, and reconnect!

We hope you will follow along as we slow travel! Our proposed itinerary: Aug-Oct 2026 Vietnam, Nov 2026 Cambodia, Dec 2026 Laos, Jan-Feb 2027 Thailand, Mar-May 2027 Malaysia, June 2027 Indonesia, July 2027 ???

We look forward to sharing the new things we do, see, taste, and learn - stay tuned!


Labels: ,

Ellie and Kepfram, 7:45 AM

4 Comments:

So great to see you two launching another adventure! -taleigh
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM GMT+7  
Missed you both last night but we’re happy that you were probably eating so good stuff too!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:56 PM GMT+7  
Ellie and Kepfram, I hope you have an incredible time in Asia. What an amazing itinerary! I am so excited to see your pics and updates on this blog, and explore your posts from twenty years ago. I miss you both already, though am so happy this trip you planned for so long is actually happening.
Anonymous Sharon, at 11:04 PM GMT+7  
I am sooo excited to see your pics and follow along on your travels through Asia!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM GMT+7  

Add a comment