Kepfram & Ellie's Travel Journal

Thursday, March 09, 2006

So it's been about a month since I wrote anything last.
I've been busy.
Ellie's been busy too.
Recapping since January in no particular order:
  • We had a great going away party, former-students, friends, & co-workers, a shame everyone couldn't make it. We should have had more parties here. I'm going to miss San Jose & Costa Rica. The people & places we've come to know & love over the last 9 months have been wonderful. I hope to keep in touch with everyone see them all again in time.

  • Things I'll miss (I had this list originally in the dead iBook, so this is nowhere near complete):
    Guys selling fresh squeezed orange juice from shoping carts with attached juicers in the mornings
    Salas the artist who paints scenes of Costa Rica on Avenida Central
    Teaching
    My students
    Tin Jo
    Pan y Vino
    Crem Rica
    The VIP movie theater in Terra Mall
    & many more things I don't have time to write about...


  • Ok, I gotta go catch a bus. I'll write more from Panama...

    Kepfram

    Labels: ,

    Ellie and Kepfram, 11:15 AM

    0 Comments:

    Add a comment